Dr. N. Karen Thames, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, and Founder and Executive Director of The EPIC Foundation is available to speak on the following topics at your request:
- The Psychological Impact of Chronic Illness.
- What you need to know about Cushing’s.
- A presentation to the medical community: What patients want you to know about Cushing’s Syndrome/Disease.
- Addison’s Disease/Adrenal Insufficiency after the treatment of Cushing’s Disease.
- A presentation to the medical community: What patients NEED you to know about Adrenal Insufficiency.
- Myths Versus Facts about Cushing’s and Adrenal Insufficiency.
- Surviving marriage in the midst of Chronic Illness
Motivational Speaking Engagements
- Your Latter Will Be Greater than The Past. Never Give Up!
- Lessons learned from surviving a life threatening illness.
- Turning your adversity into an opportunity to walk in your purpose.
- An interactive session on Vision Boards. The power of visualization.
- To the Church: 3 Scriptures that helped me fight a life threatening illness.
- The attitude of gratitude.
Dr. Karen is able to speak on the above topics or a variety of other topics per your request. She is also available for television and/or radio interviews.
You can also reach out Public Relations Specialist, Cheryl Dunlap, via e mail at email@example.com or via phone at 888-862-5554 Ext. 722